This is a work in progress.
The idea of the game is to marry/befriend your opponent or NPC cards thus add them to your household. The winner is whoever ends up with biggest household and profit at the end. Can be played as an RPG or more of a card game style.
What is Needed
1. RSG Art Cards – Needed to be sorted into two piles
2. 6 Sided Dice – Can have more sides if needed for more players
4. Score Sheet – Sheet to keep record of progress of players/character. Best write any numbers in pencil.
Example of one including extended rules:
Name: (can be your own, character on card or made up) Number: (only for 2+ players – 6 sided dice will a number between 1 and 6)
House: (Level of house)
Liked Gifts: Hated Gifts: (used if you intend on using actual food/drink for the game)
Animals: (Name of Animal and heart score)
LP: (Name of opponents and how much LP has been won with that character)
FP: (Name of opponents and how much FP has been won with that character)
5. Counters – Can use score sheet or one colour for LP and another for FP
6. Gifts – can be imaginary or you can use food/drinks (the player would have to eat/drink the gift of course)
7. Animals – can be written or use models/plushes
1. Sort the cards into two piles: Character Arts Cards and Event Art Cards
2. Select your character from Character Arts Card pile.
3. The Score sheet needs to be filled in for each perosn playing. Character Arts Cards with no players don’t need to have one filled in. Just note of chosen number. Each player can start with 1 animal.
Each game consists of three or four turns per a day. Morning, Noon, Afternoon and Night.
The dice is important as it decides what take place during the game. Even umbers: 2, 4, 6 | Odd Numbers: 1, 3, 5
Start of Round
Player 1 rolls dice.
Odd Number = Character Encounter
If there are other players roll dice again. If you get your own number or one that hasn’t been allocated to character card reroll dice until you get different number.
Roll dice to decide outcome of encounter
Even Number: + FP/LP with the encountered character art card
If you get max amount of LP/FP they join household. You can only have 1 character max LP join your house.
Odd Number: – FP/LP with the encountered character art card
If using food/drink the opponent must eat/drink based on what they put they hate/like
Even Number = Event
Pick event card. If card has animal on card can add another animal to score sheet or add FP to one already owned
Otherwise roll dice.
Even Number: + Money
Odd Number: – Money
Mini amount is 0.
Repeat. End of 3 or 4 turns money is added based on number of animals owned and FP with animals and house level.
The dice is rolled by any player to decide season change.
Even Number: Stays Same
Odd Number: – Changes to next season (crops die)
After that players can use deduct money to increase animal FP, house level or buy corps.
This repeats until someone has either gotten everyone to live in their house or players wish to retire. If player retire they can add up total point including total FP and LP, money house level, animals and crops. The one with highest score wins.
Money is increased in 100s. FP and LP only increased by 1s.